A landscape architects in North Carolina is generally speaking a person who has a basic education whether academic or professional and some amount of practical experience in the area of landscape architecture. Professionals, like the ones from a trusted landscaping company in Fort Wayne should be able to design and create a variety of professional looking landscapes using their skill and knowledge as a means to an end.
There are many colleges and private schools that offer professional courses in landscape architecture both in the US and Europe. A professional degree in the subject certainly helps but it is not the be all and end all of the matter. In fact many highly successful landscape architects in North Carolina had no professional training to begin with. They relied upon their natural talent and love for the subject to guide them. Charles Bridgeman and William Kent are two such examples. The Ottawa Landscaping can help beautify your garden.
You must also know that the term landscape architect is used differently on different occasions. Generally landscape architects pass a registration exam before obtaining a professional license that qualifies them as landscape architects. This license varies depending upon the state and country. In the US for example, some states offer, “practice” acts and others offer “title” acts. These refer to the restrictions placed on persons who may or may not be licensed
Landscape architects in North Carolina:
- College of Design Physical Address. North Carolina State University, College of Design, 50 Pullen Road, Raleigh, NC 27695
- Project Landscape Architect (Land Development), McKim & Creed – Charlotte, NC 28227
- Artworks Landscaping & Design INC, Cary, North Carolina 27519, 1-919-367-7779
- Creative Development Solutions, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792, 1-828-696-9992
- Gardens by Design, Southern Pines, North Carolina 28387, 1-910-692-9558
- Haden Stanziale PA, Durham, North Carolina 27705, 1-919-286-7440
- Ross Landscape Architecture PLLC, Highlands, North Carolina 28741, 1-828-526-5074